1x1 - No posting pls

SirKnight

"Seems like a horrible way to die. To struggle till you can't." she could hear the growling from afar, the pack was getting closer. These weren't the happy yips they would make to a member of their groups, this was obviously a kill intent group. "But I suppose it's better than laying down and just dying." She laughs. 

"It might sound cheesy, but with a friend, or in the arms of one. Nothing scares me worse than dying alone... or drowning.. uuhg.." Wynn crosses her arms, hearing the pack get closer, their claws clacking, scratching. Snouts sniffing, growling, the battle would be soon. "Did I ever told you about my wolf pelt? It holds more meaning to me than just armor."

Newleaf looks at the pelt, trying to keep himself from smashing it. "No, you haven't told me about it..." He turns towards the sound of the hounds. "But you'll have to tell me later. There are hounds coming." A couple treeguards stand to Newleaf's left and right, and he tightens his fists.

"He gave up his life for mine.." She whispers, listening at the hounds charge at her. Wynn turns slowly, and slashes at the hound, The claws were always sharp, even after years of use. It never faded. Tackling another, she buries herself into the kill. 

Newleaf couldn't hear Wynn over the pounding in his ears. (Trees have ears now.) He smashed down on one of the hounds, snapping its neck. His assistants did the same, beating at the hounds with great force. Newleaf, however, seemed to possess a greater rage than the other treeguards, who were expressionless and emotionless.