DLC ideas

Holiday DLC: This DLC adds a calendar button, which shows you certain holidays. The holidays correspond to the current year in real time.

Christmas: Krampus puts on a beard and a santa hat and gives you presents if you leave candy, like taffy, pumpkin cookies, etc., and milk, which can be obtained by making a marble bucket and milking beefalos.

Easter: Bunnymen come to the surface, and give eggs at nighttime. The egg is random, and will be placed by your fire.

New Years: Gunpowder has a use, which is crafting fireworks. At night, the fireworks go off, which is dangerous if left in a chest.

More holidays will be added.

Underworld DLC: The DLC adds a level to caves, known as the underworld. It also includes Wortox, who is unlocked by defeating Cerberus, a boss found near The Throne of Hades. New terrain, such as decaying terrain or bony terrain, is added.

More ideas will be added.

Holiday DLC: This DLC adds a calendar button, which shows you certain holidays. The holidays correspond to the current year in real time.

Christmas: Krampus puts on a beard and a santa hat and gives you presents if you leave candy, like taffy, pumpkin cookies, etc., and milk, which can be obtained by making a marble bucket and milking beefalos.

Easter: Bunnymen come to the surface, and give eggs at nighttime. The egg is random, and will be placed by your fire.

New Years: Gunpowder has a use, which is crafting fireworks. At night, the fireworks go off, which is dangerous if left in a chest.

More holidays will be added.

There's mod that will add holydays to the game, I think it'd be better if you suggested those here.

Underworld DLC: The DLC adds a level to caves, known as the underworld. It also includes Wortox, who is unlocked by defeating Cerberus, a boss found near The Throne of Hades. New terrain, such as decaying terrain or bony terrain, is added.

This is quite obvious, I'd rather if the dlc added something that i haven't seen in almost every single game with a hell/underworld.

Archived