[Mod Request] Hungry Beefalo

Already on my todo list for my 'oh poop' mod just been distracted with a C++ project. But to clarify what my plans include, would require the player to give between 3-6 cut grass to get the manure, not just one.  Beefalo would get slightly more full from eating transplanted grass (2 feedings) and only require 1 feeding from wild grass. Not as straightforward as what you were requesting, just thought id let you know in case it'll be good enough. 

Already on my todo list for my 'oh poop' mod just been distracted with a C++ project. But to clarify what my plans include, would require the player to give between 3-6 cut grass to get the manure, not just one.  Beefalo would get slightly more full from eating transplanted grass (2 feedings) and only require 1 feeding from wild grass. Not as straightforward as what you were requesting, just thought id let you know in case it'll be good enough. 

Alrighty. Guess the oh poop mod does need new features since the old beefalo behavior is apparently back.

Archived