Deserted Islands (Roleplay Thread)

gloryKAT

Absol nods as a thanks and looks at Flufe. "A Sylveon... you seem to have a nickname then, so were you owned? Nevermind that, I can't stay here longer, besides of it looking like I bring disaster where ever I go, coming to a whole new area also seems like this place is in great danger." He turns around to take a look at the place they were at. His right eye shined as some light was exposed to it and he turned back to look at the two.

The sun slowly sinks below the horizon. A small beast of shadow materializes not too far away from the group, only two glowing eyes showing.

Shard looks over and sees the eyes. They narrow at her, and start moving closer. "Uh... guys?"

(On mobile. Shard is speaking English right now.)

Absol turned to were the eyes peeked out. "This is why... I'm always able to sense when something horrible is about to happen. Whats worse is when I'm in another place, or for here... this world. Humans have always though of me as some horrible pokemon... but on my journeys I met some few... mostly this one, who told be to be careful of where I go. This might be the reason why..." He paused thinking to jump at the eyes.

Edited by WhispNcat

Absol lets out a quite chuckle. "Well, you are a fairy type which I must be careful about right? Besides you should hear the other pokemon talk about some Absol like me, they've all known me as a serious type, although ghost and dark type get confused and they think that we wouldn't be as serious like the ghost types." He sighs.