Need an artist for a small mod

Rosten

Hey, we're looking for a artist for a mod that we've been making, we've got the quotes (Ortorin) The code (Malacath,Me) and everything else, but we can't publish it until we've got the art, if anyone is interested send me a PM

And you should also give a short description of the mod, and in your case maybe also the recipe for the staff because that can be something people would like to incorporate into their artwork  ; )

So you need inventory art? And Staff anims...? I can do that. How many do you need?

I know I'm not the one you're askling but I fíguerd since I'm here I might as well answer you  : P

If you don't already know is talking about this thread so I guess they only need one image of good quality which can then be used to create all animations and the inventoryimage.

Viel Spaß dabei  ; )

So you need inventory art? And Staff anims...? I can do that. How many do you need?

Just enough for one item, (although looking at the post you made in my other thread it seems you already know this :p)

If you'd like i could draw what i'd sorta like it look like, i drew something last night, but that was at 4 a.m. with pencils i scavenged from everywhere in the house :p (all my pencils and paper are in my schoolbag)

p.s i haven't been replying to anything because i've been asleep,

note to self - never start a thread then follow it and not be on for a whole night, or you will have 11 different notifications (granted a few of them were from macks status update, but still :p)

It would help me if I know what you had in mind. So I could expand upon that. And I don't expect instant answers ^^ we all have RL stuff to do so don't worry about that.

Here's a description until i can get the drawing looking half decent -

So, it's like a two-pronged staff where, on the left there is the blue gem, and the right is a yellow gem, at the top they intersect each other forming a light green area in the middle and maybe have the staff wood made out of a happier looking living log

p.s if it helps any, the recipe is 

1 blue gem 1 yellow gem 3 living logs and 6 nightmare fuel

I just realized how simillar this is to the yellow staff recipe

It would help me if I know what you had in mind. So I could expand upon that. And I don't expect instant answers ^^ we all have RL stuff to do so don't worry about that.

Btw, millenium if you are going to do the art let me know so i can credit you on the thread and mark this as solved 

Quote him, so he get's notified  : P

I think he doesn't stalk these forums as much as I do.

I added a quote onto the other post so i wouldn't be reposting the same thing, does it still show up in notifications if it was quoted in an edit?

Wait... there's more!

I've been informed that mentions don't work properly at the moment and there's only a chances that this particular mention will show up in his notifications.

So confusing, hopefully either the mention or the quote ends up in his notifications, i wonder if you mention, and quote someone in the same post, do both show up in their notifications? or does one take priority over the other

So confusing, hopefully either the mention or the quote ends up in his notifications, i wonder if you mention, and quote someone in the same post, do both show up in their notifications? or does one take priority over the other

How about a "Klei Forum Mythbusters" series  : D

Oh god, I'm so sorry that we have just wasted a ton of posts in this thread xD

How about a "Klei Forum Mythbusters" series  : D

Oh god, I'm so sorry that we have just wasted a ton of posts in this thread xD

Let's go start an off-topic thread! xD

yea i guess we have been derailing a bit but there's not much else to talk about eh?

Ha, yes I don't got any notifications...^^ but I tend to look at threads I posted in now and then....yes I will do the art.

Archived