[suggestion] jewelry slot

They should add a slot for jewelry slot at least. I see no point in wearing any of the amulets, because i sacrifice an armor/backpack slot. f.e. nightmare amulet. Fighting hallucinations without armor seems stupid to me.

Its the same problem as with warm clothing in winter. There is no sense to wear a puffy west so i can scavenge for a longer time, since i dont have back pack/ krampus sack equiped while wearing the west. 

could you guys at least add some sort of "pockets" to the clothing, so you can profit from the chest slot items, while not giving up the expanded inventory completely. Like 2-6 slots depending on the tier would be a fair trade off with all kind of backpacks.

cheers!

Could you guys at least add some sort of "pockets" to the clothing, so you can profit from the chest slot items, while not giving up the expanded inventory completely. Like 2-6 slots depending on the tier would be a fair trade off with all kind of backpacks.

Although deciding what you carry around and choose between protection and space, warmth etc. the pockets are something which catches my interest!

They should add a slot for jewelry slot at least. I see no point in wearing any of the amulets, because i sacrifice an armor/backpack slot. f.e. nightmare amulet. Fighting hallucinations without armor seems stupid to me.
Its the same problem as with warm clothing in winter. There is no sense to wear a puffy west so i can scavenge for a longer time, since i dont have back pack/ krampus sack equiped while wearing the west. 

could you guys at least add some sort of "pockets" to the clothing, so you can profit from the chest slot items, while not giving up the expanded inventory completely. Like 2-6 slots depending on the tier would be a fair trade off with all kind of backpacks.

cheers!

Closest thing to this is the Bare Bones version of RPG Hud, i'm afraid. And it's probably not gonna change.

Archived