[Questions & More Something] "What do you think of...so Critiques?"

brainchill

Are you kidding me?

You're on my ignore list from now on.

Yes! Ahh. My mother told me when I was a little child:"If you're too clever to people can understand you,do not break yourself unnecessarily. If you aren't mature enough to can comment,don't do that!"

I seen your couddly chester and that's a real fanart. I love it bit I can't rate it because I haven't any bought...so. I can't ^^

Another advice: Avoid triple posting, you can easily edit your previous post to add something, so try to avoid posting three times in a roll.

You do know it's not real? Right?

y.y Yes. You're right. I know that & I think it's cool.

Another advice: Avoid triple posting, you can easily edit your previous post to add something, so try to avoid posting three times in a roll.

Okay! Ty! I'll.

You make me lose hope in humanity.

If you say,but you will need to include yourself into the calculating, because you're a part of the humanity too. Don't forget:"Do not scold the humanity, just if you wanna be the first ,whom his own scolding will reach!"

I still can't understood you. That's a digital art. That isn't necessarily be real or material.The mental values can express many feelings.

Archived