Don't Starve: The Revolution

F3RR1S

-Today was a busy day In Higgscity, groups of people huddled together, walking down the sidewalks, going at a fast pace so they won't be late to their destination, you could see many cars parked within every parking lot. You could see flocks of business men going in and out of the Higgsbury Corporation building, right in the center of the city, it was so tall you couldn't miss it from miles away. Having shade cast from each of it's sides, forming a dark plus formation. People usually tried to stay in the tower's shade as long as they could, for today was scorching hot, and the many people huddled together didn't help at all.-

-A Car drove down the street, it was a Higgsmobile, owned by Carlos Fairman, one of the best detectives working in the Higgscity area. He was called to investigate a murder that had happened in the Haroldston's Motel, he, as well as all the other people in Higgscity, were in a hurry. He passed by the many buildings filling the city, past the tall signs and posters that were advertisements for the Naturali's and Higgsbury Corparation products. He then drove past a corner and saw his destination, he could already see the cops around the apartment, blocking others from entering and seeing what happened. Carlos parked his vehicle nearby, and began to walk to the scene-

(You don't have to be THAT descriptive about things, but I just wanted to start off this roleplay with some detail)

(Also, if you don't know how to roleplay at this part, then you can control one of the cops.)

Edited by F3RR1S

She sat in her kennel, along with the others who shared this job along with her. Most of them quiet and still, while a few paced around and whined. Mooncloud huffed, waiting for at least someone to come in. She hadn't seen outside yet today, and was unaware of the blistering heat outside. While not an ice hound, yet mistaken for one, she was not one for hot weather like the fire hounds. She rested her head upon her paws, waiting for someone.

(That was hard. I really had trouble finding a way to introduce Mooncloud.)

-Carlos walked towards the crime scene, it was right outside the apartment, there was a man in the center of the small parking lot, lying dead on the ground-

-A police officer notices Carlos-

"Ah, Carlos, your here."

"What happened?" Carlos asked.

"Well, the man's name is Gregory Indiana. He was just walking to the apartment from going to a store, for there was a grocery bag in his hand. He died by being choked to death."

"Any leads on the attacker?"

"Well, we checked the grocery bag, and saw an opened bottle of Higgsbury Fuel."

-The officer then shows a bottle of Higgsbury Fuel to Carlos.-

"Well, everyone knows its unsafe to just open a bottle of that fuel, he must of killed himself for opening it."

"That's what I'm thinking, but the witnesses in the apartment say that they saw a shadow hand just come out from the grocery bag, and the bottle and cork were still in the bag when we investigated the body."

"We'll have to run a fingerprint scan on the bottle's cork to be sure, and if it did open on it's own, then it was sabotage. We'll have to learn if this guy has any enemies, where he got that bottle from, etc."

"He had this key in his pocket."

-The officer shows off the key-

"We looked in the room, found his wife, he was a married man."

"I'll go and get some information from his wife, so I can at least do something in this case."

"Be easy, she is probably still in tears. She's in room 15."

"Okay."

-Carlos wanders into the apartment and looks for Room 15-

(You can show what your character is doing right now)

Edited by F3RR1S

Spriggum sat in the middle of his forest, dormant as he usually was.  As there are not many activities to participate in when you are a tree, he instead thought.  He thought of his forest, his beautiful, beautiful forest. Others didn't see it that way.  They thought it cursed, haunted...dangerous.  Humans were like that.

Only once, they had tried to destroy his forest, with their machines and axes.  Then they found their machines destroyed and their drivers crushed into the ground, flattened like the paper they made from his fallen comrades.  They left after that.  They hadn't made a second attempt.

He sat there, thinking.

Carlos eventually finds room 15, he walks in the room, it was rather dark, the lights were off, and the windows were covered by the blinds and curtains. A woman was sitting on a rather old couch, she had her hands covering her face, little sobs were heard from her, there were two police men nearby.

"Mrs. Indiana."

She lifts her head and looks at Carlos, her eyes filled with tears. She replied with a hard to say "Y-Ye-Yes?"

"Hello, I'm Carlos Fairman, I'm here to ask a few questions about your hus...."

More tears began to flow out of her eyes, she quickly looked away.

"He was perfectly fine this morning, I-it was so sudden..... I-I never would have th-thought..."

She began to cry again.

"Mrs. Indian-"

A police officer began speaking. "Wouldn't she be Ms. Indiana now because her husband died? Just wondering, or does it just stay on for the rest of your life?"

Then Carlos just looked at the officer with a "What the hell is wrong with you?" stare. He then quickly turned back to Mrs/Ms. Indiana.

"Mrs. Indiana, would you like me to get you some tissues?"

She nods.

Carlos looks around, and sees a tissue box. He goes over to it, gets the box, and hands it over to Mrs. Indiana. She takes out one tissue and wipes her tears away, and blows her nose into it. She begins to calm down.

"The Higgsbury Corporation did this, they killed my husband! Their products are not safe, especially their fuel! I'm going to sue them!"

"Mrs. Indiana please calm down, no one has successfully sued the Higgsbury Corporation before, and, we believe this might have been sabotage with the Higgsbury Fuel bottle. Please tell me, does your husband have any enemies?"

"N-not that I can think of...."

"Relatives that could have done this?"

"N-no..."

"Could you please tell me what your husband did this morning?"

"Well, he was going to get groceries, from that store down the street... What ewas it's name....?"

"Mackey's?"

"Yes.. Mackey's....... And......  Then I look out the window, and see him... Dead on the gr-grouund!"

She began to cry once more, and got some more tissues.

"Mrs. Indiana, thank you for your cooperation, I will be going now. I hope you will be okay."

Carlos then exits the apartment building, and goes back over to his car. His next destination: Mackey's.

And I'm starting to feel like this rp thread was a bad idea.

By the way I'm leading things I don't see a way for anyone to add in their characters and things are happening too quickly...

Maybe I should just stop this thread, or have it restarted.

(I say restart... Sorry....

Plus, muh character:

Name: Cake

Appearance: blonde, short hair in pigtails, with a sailors cap on. She wears an old fashioned girls sailor dress with knee high socks and Mary Janes. Her eyes are as blue as the ocean.

Abilities: safe to say, she is a great fighter.

Backstory: She had been an orphan all her life. She missed her family. She missed everyone. She had never seen, nor heard from her family ever. Wherever she went, she felt like she was being watched. She escaped from the orphan house and into a pitch black alley way. She then felt like she was grabbed by something. She turned around, but saw no one. She the was tugged to the ground, harder, harder, until she fell into an abyss)

(I say restart... Sorry....

Plus, muh character:

Name: Cake

Appearance: blonde, short hair in pigtails, with a sailors cap on. She wears an old fashioned girls sailor dress with knee high socks and Mary Janes. Her eyes are as blue as the ocean.

Abilities: safe to say, she is a great fighter.

Backstory: She had been an orphan all her life. She missed her family. She missed everyone. She had never seen, nor heard from her family ever. Wherever she went, she felt like she was being watched. She escaped from the orphan house and into a pitch black alley way. She then felt like she was grabbed by something. She turned around, but saw no one. She the was tugged to the ground, harder, harder, until she fell into an abyss)

accepted.

Thread is now restarting, things will take a different approach.

All previous posts involving the previous roleplay will now be deleted.

EDIT: I don't know how to delete posts.

Edited by F3RR1S

So, are you still accepting applications?

So, as I can tell, the world this is set in is basically an industrialized Don't Starve world, so I imagine someone would have taken to mass-producing our Wx.

Name: Wexler V.4, Product #5013 (A.k.a Wexler 50)

Race: Service robots

Appearance: He looks vaguely like the original Wx, but with a taller, more slenderman-like body (puppetmaster height), Chipped white paint and clothing such as a tux put on in an effort to make him look more human. Rust Has corroded him, exposing such parts as an engine coursing with nightmare fuel, a record player holding numerous records holding messages such as: "Hello", "Why did you do that" And "Using a telephone for such means would void It's warranty, sir.".

Abilities: Loses speed/health when low on fuel, turns into a warped, haywire version of himself when given too much

Backstory: Built in the Higgsbury factories, he was meant to serve the higher class only,

nd pays no attention to others. While he was in stores, he ended up getting one-upped by the V.5s before he was sold, and now sits in the back of a small shop, rusting away.

Personality: He starts out with a couple basic traits: Extremely unsympathetic towards poor people, hates all of the version 5 and 6 wexleys for one-upping him, and desperate to get back to the job he was made to do. Eventually, his exposure to other characters develops his personality a bit to either clash or connect with the others,and he mimics certain traits of people he knows well of and likes.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

So, are you still accepting applications?

So, as I can tell, the world this is set in is basically an industrialized Don't Starve world, so I imagine someone would have taken to mass-producing our Wx.

Name: Wexler V.4, Product #5013 (A.k.a Wexler 50)

Race: Service robots

Appearance: He looks vaguely like the original Wx, but with a taller, more slenderman-like body (puppetmaster height), Chipped white paint and clothing such as a tux put on in an effort to make him look more human. Rust Has corroded him, exposing such parts as an engine coursing with nightmare fuel, a record player holding numerous records holding messages such as: "Hello", "Why did you do that" And "Using a telephone for such means would void It's warranty, sir.".

Abilities: Loses speed/health when low on fuel, turns into a warped, haywire version of himself when given too much

Backstory: Built in the Higgsbury factories, he was meant to serve the higher class only,

nd pays no attention to others. While he was in stores, he ended up getting one-upped by the V.5s before he was sold, and now sits in the back of a small shop, rusting away.

Personality: He starts out with a couple basic traits: Extremely unsympathetic towards poor people, hates all of the version 5 and 6 wexleys for one-upping him, and desperate to get back to the job he was made to do. Eventually, his exposure to other characters develops his personality a bit to either clash or connect with the others,and he mimics certain traits of people he knows well of and likes.

accepted.

I was typing something else to reboot this roleplay, but it was going in a wrong path again, like a story.

If I'm typing this like a story, then I'm just going to close this roleplay thread, and just make a story thread in the normal art and lore section.

Sorry everyone, but I don't see how I can turn my ideas into a roleplay.