caves and clockworks

AdamTheGamer

"You realize that natural disasters will kill us before you will fall onto us. Plus, you are smaller than Earths moon, and really could not even destroy us. So I wouldn't try."

(But that's just a theory.  A Game Theory.)

"By God!  What be that enormous beast?!?!?!"

Avvelius begins to shoot at the moon.

(Woooo Game Theory! Next time put in a reference towards AVGN's... bowel problems. Actually don't. That was a joke. Don't do that. Please.)

"I am MADE out of shadow, MR.Right-hand-man. And we are no longer in your turf: You are in MY WORLD now!"

Suddenly the walls and ceiling of the dungeon fly away and everyone are on a floating platform in the mittle of nowhere, just an endless abyss under them.

The monster summons shadowy Canons and fire at shatter.

*Angel lies down, loathing the atmosphere. No friends or enemies around. Just some crazy guy with a gun. Angel really didn't like people with guns around her, but the gun he had, it wouldn't even make a mark*

<I hope cyborg is coming soon... I'm tired....>

(Everyone? Everyone where? Claudius and Shatter were seperate from the rest of the group. Do you mean Angel and [insert Battal's character here because I forgot the name like a dumbo] are there too?)

Shatter snorts.

Just because you call me your teammate means I am one. And besides, I'll probably just backstab you anyway.

the cannonballs melt away as Shatter flicks his wrist.