Shadow Maxwells giving naghtiness points

I was trying to summon the Krampus as Maxwell, using the Codex Umbra's help I could easily summon him, but when I started my bird killing spree I saw that my naughtiness counter wasn't going up. (using always on status)

Followers such as pigs won't give you naughtiness points for killing innocent animals, but they most of the time run away/kill your followers but since the Shadow Maxwells are "invisble" they can go up to a rabbit and kill it without it running away, thus making it super easy to have a surplus of morsels on day 1.

Long story short, make the shadow Maxwells give naughty points to balance survival.

I was trying to summon the Krampus as Maxwell, using the Codex Umbra's help I could easily summon him, but when I started my bird killing spree I saw that my naughtiness counter wasn't going up. (using always on status)

Followers such as pigs won't give you naughtiness points for killing innocent animals, but they most of the time run away/kill your followers but since the Shadow Maxwells are "invisble" they can go up to a rabbit and kill it without it running away, thus making it super easy to have a surplus of morsels on day 1.

Long story short, make the shadow Maxwells give naughty points to balance survival.

This would not balance it, In my opinion make getting the Krampus Sack easier

Archived