Question about chests slots or other containers.

julz1981

Hello, i'm a total noob at moding, but i saw these lines in a Freezer mod i downloaded

inst.components.container.widgetslotpos = slotpos
    inst.components.container.widgetanimbank = "ui_chest_3x3"
    inst.components.container.widgetanimbuild = "ui_chest_3x3"
    inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(0,200,0)

I love the freezer, but i dont want it to be to OP, so i want it to have only 3 or 6 slots maybe,

so would changing anything here do anything?

I dont want to mess around and mess up my save which is at over 250 days!

Thx,

Julz

• Developer

Hello, i'm a total noob at moding, but i saw these lines in a Freezer mod i downloaded

inst.components.container.widgetslotpos = slotpos

inst.components.container.widgetanimbank = "ui_chest_3x3"

inst.components.container.widgetanimbuild = "ui_chest_3x3"

inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(0,200,0)

I love the freezer, but i dont want it to be to OP, so i want it to have only 3 or 6 slots maybe,

so would changing anything here do anything?

I dont want to mess around and mess up my save which is at over 250 days!

Thx,

Julz

Your save files are just files on disk.  If you're going to get into modding I would suggest making a backup of your save files and then go nuts with modding and then copy the old ones back when you're done :).  Your change shouldn't do anything to break your save files but it's always better to be safe than sorry... especially when modding :).

Your save files are just files on disk.  If you're going to get into modding I would suggest making a backup of your save files and then go nuts with modding and then copy the old ones back when you're done :-).  Your change shouldn't do anything to break your save files but it's always better to be safe than sorry... especially when modding :-).

Allrighty XD

i will try it then, thank you!

Archived