Love the game, would love to see...

Great game! I even have a

going (16 episodes at the time of this post) I've enjoyed it so much ;)

I think it's a lot of fun to think of the types of creatures (real or not) that would make a good fit in the game and was thinking recently that Bigfoot, or a Yeti (in a snow biome) would fit amazingly. Anyway, I just wanted to toss that in here - maybe it's been mentioned/considered already, but personally think they would make a great addition.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes ;)

Great game! I even have a
going (16 episodes at the time of this post) I've enjoyed it so much ;)

It's always good to see someone enjoying the game. :)

I think it's a lot of fun to think of the types of creatures (real or not) that would make a good fit in the game

I also enjoy the mix of both real and imaginary creatures found in the game. In fact, I was hoping Klei would take it even further, like they did with their tallbirds, and create even more fantastical creatures that no one has ever seen before.

and was thinking recently that Bigfoot, or a Yeti (in a snow biome) would fit amazingly.

Everyone seems to like the Yeti, as I've seen several other forum members make similar requests, so you are not alone. As for me, while I like the Yeti just fine, and we will Soon have seasons (i.e. winter) added to the game, I would still like to see more original creatures added. That way none of us will really know what to expect from them.

I want huge stone trolls, wolves, and grass savages. Just imagine your mining and decide to hit a normal looking rock. But wait! the ground around you starts cracking, (better run) and up out of the ground stands a giant rocklike troll, complete with club. It turns out you were just hitting the jutting curve of his back while he slept (head, legs, arms and club are underground). He moves at about the same speed as a tree guardian, but will give up pursuit fairly quickly. Lets not write him off as tame however, with his massive club he can strike from a relatively long range, long enough to prevent a would be attacker from micro'ing him to death with short stabs. on top of this he has a huge amount of health and can take a player for 75 points of health (unarmored) with one shot.

Wolves sleep during the day then go out to roam the forests at night. They travel in packs of 3-7. Better think twice about camping in the woods. Health and attack damage similar to hounds.

Grass savages look like they are made from grass, and will burn up if you hit them with fire. they camp around grasslands/kingdom of the bunnies, but will not be located around where you first spawn. They are usually found camped around a fire ring with (Possibly) little grass mounds or tents for houses. Unlike pigs, these guys all carry log armor and spears as well as (possibly) ranged blowdarts. They will attack you if they see you. They will also attack everything but bees and spiders.

@mobius Yeti literaly translates, or so I've been told, to "That thing over there" So a yeti could look like anything. even a blade of grass with ten eyes and ducks for feet. This could have them make a fantastic looking cvreature and not have to come up with a new name. And names that fit are hard to come up with.

3 things that i would love to see in the game with winter being added? is the rhino someone made and yeti and just make a different version of the yeti so it looks like bigfoot have yeti aggressive and bigfoot non aggressive and i think ive seen monkeys being worked on O..o