Mr. Beef's Beefy Roleplay!

Mr.Beef

*Uglycorn turns around to check on the Koalafant and sees Arch pounce. Uglycorn quickly flies in front of the koalafant and barks defensively*

<HEY MEANY PANTS!! GET YOUR OWN FRIEND!!>

(Would it be possible for a person who is pretty much mixed with a bear to understand you? since he is kind of an animal himself... half and half.)

Senri turns to see the Koalafant being attack by a hound and rushes at it, without hurting the hound he does a strong forceful push to get the hound away from Koalafant.

Arch growls loudly. <Well I guess I don't need any of you.> Arch dashes off towards the beefalo herd. They're running straight at him. They start to pass by him, but he runs side to it and jumps onto its back. He bites its neck and it dies. He's content as the rest of the beefalo pass him when he sees the giant Plesioth charging after the herd. 

Arch growls loudly. <Well I guess I don't need any of you.> Arch dashes off towards the beefalo herd. They're running straight at him. They start to pass by him, but he runs side to it and jumps onto its back. He bites its neck and it dies. He's content as the rest of the beefalo pass him when he sees the giant Plesioth charging after the herd. 

(shall they can communicate through mind?)

Hiabus roars at Arch angry

<you dare to steal my food!>

Newleaf inspects the Uglycorn.

"Interesting little critter."

He looks at the charging beefalo, and he slams his foot onto the ground, and vines grab their feet. He approaches them and strokes their head, and they seemed soothed.

"Now, now, why so riled up?"

The vines release them, and they swarm around Newleaf, making odd purring sounds.

"Oh, a koalefant! What brings you here?"

(Side note: Anyone can understand Newleaf, but he doesn't speak all languages... If you get what I mean.)

(I know that :3)

Senri stares as the tree mentions human and he tilts his head, it looks like he was thinking about it and then he puts down the Uglycorn and nods his head, but it didn't look like he was sure. He then turned to see the Koalafant bring some berries and picked one up to try, it looked like he really loved the berries .

Senri stares, confused of what he means by acting like the other humans and looked back at the flowers, still seeing the bees head back and fourth to their hive and the flower. You could tell he wanted to do something about the hive.

(I guess I should say something if you haven't read the +Anima manga or anything. Senri has this thing when he is kind of like a bear, which means he likes sweet sweet things and can act like a bear sometimes :3)