Missing Portraits

Did making the textures power of two fix it for you?

The problem actually sounds very similar to the 'blocky shader creature' bug which was that the textures were DXT1 instead of DXT5 and not that they non-powers of two. If it is the dimensions, I can fix the template, but I don't think anyone's actually confirmed that that's the cause :).

I can confirm what Dana said. The power of two fixed it, for me at least. I'm 100 percent certain that the textures were not working in DXT1, DXT5 or ARGB earlier. The power of 2 DXT5 texture works now.

• Developer

Malacath seemed to indicate that using the power-of-two dimensions and DXT5 compression fixed the issue, hence the discussion that followed.

The reason why that fixes it... well... that's quite beyond me, haha.

I agree he 'seemed to imply'.  I just wanted to confirm it for sure before I fixed the template :).  

I can confirm what Dana said. The power of two fixed it, for me at least. I'm 100 percent certain that the textures were not working in DXT1, DXT5 or ARGB earlier. The power of 2 DXT5 texture works now.

Thanks Malacath! :)

Archived