[Idea for the Halloween contest] The Madness

So, this is my idea: adding a new boss enemy, the Madness. 

Come on, Madny, show yourself...

9eo6.png

Ok, so, he is the lord of the hallucinations and the fears. He will spawn during a night with no moon if you are fully insane. After he kills you, he will disappear. After he its you, there is a possibility of he 20% that he disappears. He will also disappear if you are not insane (doesn't matter how insane you are, but you need to be insane to fight him).

Here are he's stats:

Health: 1200

Damage: 50, he also removes 25 hunger points and 30 sanity

(when he reaches 500 health, 30 and 50 points from the hunger bar)

Attack Period: 1,5

Attack Range: 20

Running Speed: 6

Insanity Aura: -150/min

Strategy: He will chase you as a Terrorbeak does, and he will also release a version of the nightmare hand (ranged attack) that will goes straight in a line, and if it catches you, you'll lose 26 health, 16 hunger and you will not be able to move for 2 seconds.

When he reaches 500 Health, he becomes red, it's damage will decrease to 30 but will remove you 50 hunger points (and 30 sanity), his running speed will increase by 2 and he will not do the ranged attack.

He also acts like normal hallucinations: if hit him he will disappear and reappear shortly after. Also, you cannot set him on fire, freeze him and you cannot hurt him with the blowing darts.

DROPS: When he dies, he will drop 6 nightmare fuel and a new item: the mad mask. This item goes in the hat slot, has a durability of 5 min., and when you wear it, it will multiply your damage by 2, though it will drain 1 health every 3 seconds and 5 sanity/min.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is my idea. I hope someone would make my idea a mod.

Thanks for reading :)

Archived