Frame rate issues? Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i5)

ScalpelUser

Hi everybody!

I've been browsing around a bit for a possible solution to my breed of problem, but I haven't had any luck yet. Hopefully somebody can give me a hand.

I recently purchased Mark of the Ninja in a Humble Bundle (and it is AMAZING!), but I realized after awhile that it was running much more slowly than it should.

I tried removing blur/bloom but that didn't help and after a couple of attempts I found that I could get it to run at full speed if I put it in window mode and decreased the resolution. Sadly, it's hard to get fully immersed when you have a screen that's about half as large as it should be, it makes seeing what's going on difficult at times too.

I've been able to play other games just fine, Don't Starve, Bastion, and The Walking Dead the most recent ones. Are there any settings I can adjust to help the frame rate at full screen?

I have an Intel® HD Graphics (Core i5) on my computer (laptop) with an approximate total memory of 1696 MB and a current display mode of 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz).

When playing cut scenes seem to move fine and speech isn't slowed down, it's just the actual game play and in game cut scenes/kills that begin to drag.

Thank you ahead of time for any help!

• Developer

Can I get you to bring up your Start menu and type "DXDIAG" to find the diagnostic app and run it. If you save the results and post the contents of the text doc here, we can see your full spec info.

Thanks!

Archived