[BUG]Flowerpad Key function not work in 'Kaboom Desert lv7'

1337bignose

post-291152-0-01699200-1380866866_thumb.

Keyboard hotkey binded level on KD lv7.

Left side Ctrl, Shift, Right side Shift are works fine, but right side Ctrl is not work.

i'm using normal 101a type keyboard.

(MS Multimedia Keyboard 1.0a)

i'm check the Hardware, driver, IME but theres no other ploblem.

KOR LayerDriver REG_SZ kbd101a.dll OverrideKeyboardIdentifier REG_SZ PCAT_101AKEY OverrideKeyboardSubtype DWORD 3 OverrideKeyboardType DWORD 8

• Developer

Hmm, it looks like it may have to do with having the Korean language setting, as I'm able to reproduce when I change my language.

You can try changing your keyboard setting to English and see if that works for you.

We will also be adding a remapping option for Keyboard commands in a future build as well.

Hmm, it looks like it may have to do with having the Korean language setting, as I'm able to reproduce when I change my language.

You can try changing your keyboard setting to English and see if that works for you.

We will also be adding a remapping option for Keyboard commands in a future build as well.

Thx.

allmost CJK Langauge users keyboard using Right Alt and Ctrl key to specific function like

'convert to Chinese character',

'charset like CNS 11643, JIS X 02**, KS X 1001',

'convert Romanji, JIS'

it's almost CJK keyboards basic action in M$ Windows default IME.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#East_Asian_languages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_input_keys

so, i think it doesn't need hard method like testing CJK IME with Keyset or change lang settings.

Just change [LCtrl+LShift / RCtrl+RShift] key bind to [shift+a / Shift+'] keys.

this key bind place is almost same in designer's purpose.

if designer doesn't like this inconvenient, then this is seriously pain in the ass.. :hypnotized:

it's will be help in almost Asiain Gamers & you're developing.

Archived