[Help]Freezing Time Modification

Rosten

Mmk, probably not the best title for this, but if i were to create a character whom i wanted to freeze faster what would be the best way to do this?

[A] - Lower the characters Base body temperature

- Heighten the temperature at which they start freezing

[C] - Make them lose heat faster

Not sure if you can even do these with a character mod, just wondering

Depends on how you want to go about it.  Do you want to:

A - Make the character freeze sooner but lose heat the same rate, going from full warmth to frozen dead 10 seconds sooner but this will still be affected by the insulation (it'll still slow it down by the same factor)

B - Make them capable of freezing even during summer

C - Make them freeze more readily even with insulating clothing items because they naturally lose heat faster

And I don't know if you could do it with a character mod, but I would have to look at the luas associated with temperature changes.  It is not like health and other properties (AFAIK) that have a easily modifiable stat.  Someone who is wandering by may be capable of answering the question as to if it is possible within the scope of *just* the character file, or if you'd have to modify the heat loss mechanic in order to allow for the character's class object to contain a variable modifying the heat loss mechanic.

Archived