Odd script issue.

SpaceDoktor

I've been writing the speech file for a mod, but I seem to have messed something up around line 76, the game says that it expected a } after the word 'sound'

SPIDER = "Can I not?",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "HA HA. NO.",	},	COMBAT_QUIT =	{		GENERIC = "Good. For you.",		PIG = "POUR LA REVOLUTION.",		PREY = "Yeah, I'll be back",		SPIDER = "Is it following me?",		SPIDER_WARRIOR = "*Incoherent Screaming*",	},	DESCRIBE =	{			EEL = "When the moon hits your eye...",		EEL_COOKED = "More serious than a folkway!",		UNAGI = "Huh?",		EYETURRET = "Pew pew",		EYETURRET_ITEM = "Neat-o!",		MINOTAURHORN = "WHAT WAS THAT THING.",		THULECITE_PIECES = "Pretty.",		POND_ALGAE = "Niffty!",		GREENSTAFF = "KA crunch!",

This is the code around line 76, but there is no word sound or need to close according to the other mods I'm looking at. DO any of you know what could be setting off that crash?post-252565-0-18926300-1380467401_thumb. This is a screen shot of the crash from the game

The error is occurring at line 192, not 76.

My guess is that you accidentally deleted a comma at the end of line 192.

You likely have

STALAGMITE_FULL="Looks like a rock to me."

when you need

STALAGMITE_FULL="Looks like a rock to me.",

Something that small, and code makes your life a living hell.

Worse than an ex of mine... [shot]

The error is occurring at line 192, not 76.

My guess is that you accidentally deleted a comma at the end of line 192.

You likely have

STALAGMITE_FULL="Looks like a rock to me."

when you need

STALAGMITE_FULL="Looks like a rock to me.",

Something that small, and code makes your life a living hell.

Worse than an ex of mine... [shot]

Whether it be a comma, semicolon or a period interpreters are finicky little things and they can drive a non-OCP person to their brink.

Archived