[Biota] World Architecture

lifemare

"Poopturf" is actually something that was already in the game - it's the ground you'll find in bat territory. (Unless I'm mistaken.)

The custom cloud flooring texture came to be nicknamed the "poopclouds" since it was based on that existing ground texture, and within the project, we all just kinda know what someone means if they talk about the "poopturf" 'or "poopclouds".

To the best of my knowledge, there are no plans for a poop-world.

We can leave that to Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Are you guys still working on that? posts are so faaaaar away in between. I'm losing hope here :(

Are you guys still working on that? posts are so faaaaar away in between. I'm losing hope here :(

It's just a bad time for the whole team, right now. Everyone has a lot going on, be it work, school, family, or personal. We all want to keep going, and it's by no means cancelled.

It will be finished - it's just going to take a while.

Things will get back on track when life settles down for the team - remember, this is a fan project. As much as we all love working on it, we have much bigger priorities.

It's just a bad time for the whole team, right now. Everyone has a lot going on, be it work, school, family, or personal. We all want to keep going, and it's by no means cancelled.

It will be finished - it's just going to take a while.

Things will get back on track when life settles down for the team - remember, this is a fan project. As much as we all love working on it, we have much bigger priorities.

I'm glad to know, it is not canceled. I know it's a fan project and you guys don't make money with it, and i completely understand that life is more important.

You guys take the time you need, i'm just happy to know it's still gonna be made eventually.

Archived