Calibration Issue

drako125

Native resolution of the display is 1366*768. This one is also active under windows.

I didn't see this behavior under Linux with the first x64 release from Humble Bundle under Linux.

Edit: The Sept 19th build works also fine under linux x64.

Both os running on the same system.

I have the exact same issue here. All of the mouse controls are just really finicky I think. You have to click this one spot a little bit down and to the right of the item to select it and you had better have the right pixel on the circle to rotate.That's the only problem I've had with the game otherwise.

• Developer

Okay, I'll run it past the programmer and see if he has any ideas.

Do you have any type of Ease of Use options set-up on your computers? I know some of the options that increase the zoom, or size of text and options can throw off the mouse cursor alignment in some games...

Do you have any type of Ease of Use options set-up on your computers? I know some of the options that increase the zoom, or size of text and options can throw off the mouse cursor alignment in some games...

Windows 7 default settings. Nothing changed.

Edit: The problem seems not to appear with a resolution x*y, where y is 800 or greater.

Archived