[Req] Allow Other Players To Have Other Characters Specific Items [Mod]

Cyanogen101

I was playing as maxwell, and was messing around and stuff and thought, Hey! lets gimme Lucy the Axe, and i spawned it, then it instantaneously disappeared, which seems to be cause the game checks which character it is and deletes the item if its not that certain player.

is there any way around this? i wouldn't mind being able to have Lucy, or Willows Lighter!

also is this possible via a mod? or do you have to edit a vanilla file?

Anyone know how to work this?

Removing the delete check is easy, but the check is in place to prevent crashes from occuring as a result of playing other characters. There's just much more to these items than the items itself. And all that "much more" isn't built to be compatible with other characters.

Damn, what makes them so special??? i know woodie changes and willow lights fires, but they can do that without their tools cant they? there has to be some way doesn't there? or would it be easier to make a exact copy of the item and remove the "special stuff" and call it something like new_lucy and put that into a mod

Damn, what makes them so special??? i know woodie changes and willow lights fires, but they can do that without their tools cant they? there has to be some way doesn't there? or would it be easier to make a exact copy of the item and remove the "special stuff" and call it something like new_lucy and put that into a mod

hi,

or just use: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/files/file/36-this-is-lucy/

regards

Archived