Free Motn Steam Key

BarovSoap

lol, you guys are basically pirating the game on the game developer's own forums... :roll:

(Which is especially peculiar since the Humble Bundle is still running, so you can buy it legally for just $0.01)

It IS illegal to give away individual Steam keys from the Humble Bundle, yes. And, for Steam keys, you need to pay over a dollar, just letting you know.

It IS illegal to give away individual Steam keys from the Humble Bundle, yes. And, for Steam keys, you need to pay over a dollar, just letting you know.

I already own it on steam, what else am I supposes to do with it? :p Besides, I got nothing out of it by giving it away.

lol, you guys are basically pirating the game on the game developer's own forums... :roll:

(Which is especially peculiar since the Humble Bundle is still running, so you can buy it legally for just $0.01)

I didn't pirate it, I paid the full $15  or $20 whatever it is on Steam and paid $5 for the bundle. 

Archived