How To Install Rpg Hud Mod

GRNCeleryStick

Hey Everyone,

This is my first attempt at making a how to video, and I thought why not show everyone how I installed the RPG HUD mod.

There are text based instructions on the mod page, but for those of you who prefer videos, please see below:

Just a reminder, I didn't make this mod, I'm just showing how I installed it :-)

RPG HUD Mod:  http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/files/file/77-rpg-hud/

Edited by GRNCeleryStick

Good video.  Straight and to the point.  You could make this a bit more generic and it would apply to ALL mods on this site.  Also, you should mention to delete the existing mod directory first.  Trouble ensues when old files are left around that are not meant to be used by the new mod version...

Thanks for the feedback - I really appreciate it.  I was trying to stay focused on installation, and not the quality/style of mod, I had to go back and redo a few sections a couple of times because I was starting to digress.

I didn't know erasing the MOD folder first - I'll make sure to mention something along those lines in my next how to video.  

Oddly enough, installing mods in Don't Starve is probably one easiest games I've ever modded.  Some games are very tough to mod.