Islands (Roleplay Thread)

gloryKAT

(I see :3 lets have fun rabbit >:3 haha ok but lets go back to rping :razz: not sure how I would start off)

*Shakes JonJon's hand*

"Nice to see you too..."

*still looks around thinking this is an unusual place*

Edited by WhispNcat

(I see :3 lets have fun rabbit >:3 haha ok but lets go back to rping :razz: not sure how I would start off)

(yea, lets have fun, i hope it don't disturbs you i brought my pet dog with me)

-sees a gobbler coming out of a bush- a gobbler!come to me, then i can dissect you!

"I just got to this place. But I was just in my lab..."

*remembers some more*

"Oh yes, I remember building this machine and suddenly the radio wanted me to pull the lever badly... so I did... that's how I got here... but where did it take me?"

(back.)

Falcon watches the entire conversation silently, her long tail moving from side to side slowly.

Hyacinth wakes up. "Where am I?" she asks. She gets up, seeing her Alaskan Malamute, Winter, sniffing the ground and her Bengal cat, Izarra, sitting calmly. She gets up and begins to walk in the direction of the group, but she doesn't know they are there. Winter and Izarra follow silently.

(back.)

Falcon watches the entire conversation silently, her long tail moving from side to side slowly.

Hyacinth wakes up. "Where am I?" she asks. She gets up, seeing her Alaskan Malamute, Winter, sniffing the ground and her Bengal cat, Izarra, sitting calmly. She gets up and begins to walk in the direction of the group, but she doesn't know they are there. Winter and Izarra follow silently.

is this another girl there?

(i go sleep now, bye :D)