the story of my carters and fan fic

all riht before i start thats write ima back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chapter 1: how i got hereit was a bresey day genevieve and her mom were walking at the bord walk .then her mother sliped and fell in the water .things started to pull genevieves mom under the water .all genevieve saw was some thing blue like a fish in the water her mother was draged under never to be seen again.........7 years later genevieve woke up to her 10th birth day .she got on her bathing suit and wint to the bord walk her mom drownd at. there was something in the water so she dove in to get it ... it was her moms amulit the next day she was waching tv and the screen wint black a vocie said" do you want your mom back" genevieve noded and said" yes i do" the vocie said " ok pull the lever on the wall behind you" she tuned around and pulled the lever and shopdowhands grabed her.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you like the first chapter

• Like 1

relly no comment :((((((______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ chapter 2: willowi wake up in a small deseforst i yell " anyone there" my head is throbing with pain and i pass out i wake up near a fire and its dark i say "where am i" a man walks out off a small grass tent mumering things next a teenager walks out the teenageer walks up to me and says " how are you we found you passed out on the ground and took you to our camp and also im willow thats wilson he will keep on mumering trust me that to me hes insain but he knows how to survive" willow helps me up and the sun comes up i say " hi my names genevieve what do you need me to do?"_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ heres the name 4 the next chapter spiders!