zomnat's rolplay 2.0

nathanael

Ahh! What now? Umm...*Caroline grabs some grass and uses it as a bandage for Zomnat's wound*That's better, right? He's going to live? Right?

waida: he's been literally ripped apart by hounds before

(Accepted or no?)

yes

(OK, thanks.)

Eclipse slowly wakes up. As she gets up and stretches, she looks at the grass where she was laying, and she sees that it is black and scorched. She snorts. "Knew that would happen. Comes with being a fire hound. Oh well." She howls into the air.

Edited by gloryKAT

Yeah, but there's an axe in his head! Or it was in there, until you took it out. When's he going to wake up? I hope he's okay...

zomnat: aah

(OK, thanks.)

Eclipse slowly wakes up. As she gets up and stretches, she looks at the grass where she was laying, and she sees that it is black and scorched. She snorts. "Knew that would happen. Comes with being a fire hound. Oh well." She howls into the air.

shadownat: hounds are comin

Zommy! You're okay!*She hugs Zomnat*

shadownat: freaky yay. now what?

Eclipse sniffs the air. "Someone must be around here..." she hisses. She begins following a rather close smell on the breeze.

waida: grrr ( goes to find hound

Eclipse hears voices. 'I haven't seen someone in such a long time...' she thinks. Swiftly and silently, she swoops closer toward them, hiding in the trees and watching them.

( waida is in a tree, watching the hound

A hound howled from somewhere... Waida's going to find it. Are you okay?

zomnat: i think so ( part of his head falls off

Eclipse doesn't know someone is watching silently from above. She simply watches where the others are ominously.

( waida leaps and tackles eclipse

Okay... I can't fix it. But um... Who needs their whole head anyway? It's just... Protective bone! Um...

Okay... I can't fix it. But um... Who needs their whole head anyway? It's just... Protective bone! Um...

zomnat: needs stitching