Raven's Dott Society Official Role Play

Will

"Raven's, by the way. You must know the stories by this point. Many people going missing, never to be found. The rate constantly increasing over the years. We know where they are going. They are being kidnapped by a man named Maxwell, who is being led by Them. It is our occupation to stop Them, and return the lost back to their previous lives. That, is who we are. Now, I ask. Who... are you?"

*stares at Oliver's hands and slowly puts my arm out to shake it*"I'm ... Whisp... nice to meet you, Oliver..."*then turns to looks at Vincent*"A tour of this place... we could find out why we're here..."(OOC: yes I just noticed the error I made... I'm use to typing fast.)

Edited by WhispNcat

"A tour of what?"

*Looks around, noticing that it's just a garden*

"Oooohh... so this is... not the wildrness... d-does this mean I'm near civilization? C-can I get back home from here?"

[OOC: not "why WERE here", it's "why WE'RE here]

--- After Oliver's line ---

"My hunger pains are overshadowing my nausea..."

Edited by vingw

*Takes a few pieces*"Candy? Well, better than nothing, I guess. Hey, Whisp..."*Reaches out hand to Whisp, offering some taffy*[At Oliver] "Oh, and, can't forget my manners. Thanks, uhm... pardon me, what's your name again?"

Edited by vingw

*A cloaked figure and a black cat burst into the middle of the middle of the society in an explosion of flame*

"STOP RIGHT THERE! IN THE NAME OF HELL, I DECLARE YOU uhhhhh..."

*looks around*

"Okay, Prometheus...what went wrong this time."

"Mjawr."

{You teleported to the wrong location...}

"Oh. Well...I'll be leaving then. VAKON ASKALATH!"

*teleports straight into a wall*

*nods my head and takes some of the taffy from Vincent and thanks the both of them*"Thank you."*stares at the candy and decides to take one of them now, saving the rest for later*

Edited by WhispNcat