Maxwell's Hell

Daemonic

Maxwell has a special hell for those who anger him, this is not limited to the humans he traps, if any creature of Maxwell's domain acts against him he traps them in this dark gloomy world. Everything is off balance in this place, it could rain jagged pieces of metal, snow with acid in every flake, or everything could spontaneously combust if he wanted it to. The only way out is the Redemption Gate deep beneath the ground, guarded by unspeakable abominations. Good luck getting out.. because you won't.-Rules- Rule 1:Write properly please. Not Like This. oR lIkE tHiS. Like this.Rule 2:No being the characters from Don't Starve like Wilson, Willow, or Maxwell (Who I control)Rule 3:Accepted races are: Treeguard, Pig, Bunnyman, and Human. No being a Bug/Fox/Demon/Cat God hybrid, this is a Don't Starve RP...Not your favorite anime or something.Rule 4:No Godmodding such as being invisible, invincible, or having crazy god armor from the start.Rule 5: Try to keep character creation balanced. If you want to be more weak than strong that's up to you-Character Creation- I approve all charactersName:Race:Personality:Backstory:Abilities: (If Any)-Race Traits- Each races has different advantages/disadvantages.Treeguard: They are very wise from being alive so long. Treeguards are huge and easily spotted in open areas. They have no need for food as long as they can photosynthesize their own food (Light Required). They have increased health due to their hard bark but are slower than others, making them an easy target. They are EXTREMELY flammable and must disguise themselves as regular trees to stay away from the Grue. Unable to equip items. Pig: Pigs have increased hunger and attack, but digest food twice as fast. They are not very intelligent. They lose much more sanity from the darkness compared to other races. Should there be a full moon (Which has no set time in this world) or eat the meat of a monster they will become a Werepig and gain increased damage, however in this state they don't recognize anyone, possibly hurting them or eating the entire food supply. Their extra fat can provide little extra warmth in the winter. They produce manure if they eat vegetables. Limited tool use (Axe, Pick and Swords)Human: Humans are more balanced that the other races. They lose sanity and hunger at a normal rate. They can equip anything without restriction. Intelligence varies from person to person. Males of this race can grow a beard to insulate them during winter.Bunnyman: Bunnymen's night vision allows them to see in the dark which allows them to see the grue coming (though not repel it). They are moderately intelligent and can learn more. Their thick coat of fur allows them to keep warm in winter for extended periods of time. When others go insane they will hallucinate Bunnymen as Beardlords, which can speed their decline into insanity. They move slightly faster than other races and can jump short distances. They can't equip any weapons. Their health hunger and sanity are average.-My Character-Name:TelikRace:BunnymanPersonality:Intelligent, usually kind but can easily be angered by others. Very angry when he goes without meat for extended periods of timeBackstory: Telik was born underground in a large town of Bunnymen. His father taught him how to find vegetables underground, which berries are poisonous or not, and how to deal with attackers. One day when he was short on vegetables he tried meat, and liked it. The others in his village found out and banished him permanently for being a meat eater. Maxwell found out and thought it would be funny to send the abomination to his Hell.Abilities:Telik has become addicted to meat and gets a blood lust whenever he hasn't killed and eaten something in a while, which causes him to be more aggressive and hit harder. He can point out what berries are safe to eat and what are not, and can find vegetables still growing in the ground. Has a good understanding of underground creatures.Approved Characters:Newleaf, Rabbitfist, Worag, Adam.Rejected Characters:RamonaCharacters That need Editing..:

Edited by Daemonic

Name: NewleafRace: treeguardPersonality: kind until you do something to anger him, like chop down trees. Hates hounds with a passionBackstory: once the king of the treeguard kingdom, maxwell found out that they grew minds of their own rather than mindlessly killing humans who chopped down trees. Maxwell sent an army of fire hounds to attack, and Newleaf managed to escape. One maxwell found out that he had made it out alive, he sent Newleaf to the hell.Abilities: pretty much all of the abilities listed in the introduction, but can also summon up to four treeguards at a time, being the treeguard king. He can produce extra wood, so that others do not have to chop down trees

name:RabbitfistRace:look at my profile picture(Bunnyman)personality:DapperBackstory:he was the mayor of hutchville until it got overraned by maxwells clockwork knights.he tried to defeat maxwell, but then he kicked him into the hell.abilities:-haves a tam o ' shanter, but she doesn't let his sanity go up, because he wwears it everytime and its an old tam o 'shanter-when he doesn't drinks a tea in 4 days he gets faster insane-stuff from the race introduction of the bunnymen

Name: Newleaf

Race: treeguard

Personality: kind until you do something to anger him, like chop down trees. Hates hounds with a passion

Backstory: once the king of the treeguard kingdom, maxwell found out that they grew minds of their own rather than mindlessly killing humans who chopped down trees. Maxwell sent an army of fire hounds to attack, and Newleaf managed to escape. One maxwell found out that he had made it out alive, he sent Newleaf to the hell.

Abilities: pretty much all of the abilities listed in the introduction, but can also summon up to four treeguards at a time, being the treeguard king. He can produce extra wood, so that others do not have to chop down trees

Approved

- - - Updated - - -

name:Rabbitfist

Race:look at my profile picture(Bunnyman)

personality:Dapper

Backstory:he was the mayor of hutchville until it got overraned by maxwells clockwork knights.he tried to defeat maxwell, but then he kicked him into the hell.

abilities:

-haves a tam o ' shanter, but she doesn't let his sanity go up, because he wwears it everytime and its an old tam o 'shanter

-when he doesn't drinks a tea in 4 days he gets faster insane

-stuff from the race introduction of the bunnymen

Approved, also please try to type properly.

Name: ramona, the bot hunterRace: human, femalePersonality: fun, care-free, has a twisted hate for all things mechanicalBackstory: ramona: alright so there i am walkin along, killin bots, when this hot guy comes and tells me that he could give me an ultimate bot-killin weapon, in exchange for my hand. like some naive little brat, i took it. he took my hand chucked me into the DS world, i killed a few to many bishops and... the rest is historyAbilities: has a clawed shadow hand, hits harder with ranged weapons

a simple question:can we say things like:''hey are you...?i heard from your adventures and what happened to you''

We all come from a different one of Maxwells world so.. we have no idea who eachother are.

-Maxwell: "Say, you guys don't look so good, *pointing at each respectively* maybe YOU shouldnt have defied nature, YOU shouldn't have grown a mind and YOU, you had some guts trying to kill me! *Maxwell clears his throat and stops screaming* Now, enjoy your stay..hehehe.." He disappears in a portal as he usually does.Telik wakes up and looks around, noticing another bunnyman and a tree that looks slightly odd. "Hello?"