Maxwell's Hell

Daemonic

(Back)*goes back to normal form*Hmm... Very dense forest around here... And a... Desert?

Telik turns to Newleaf, "Hey, do you know who that human there is?" Telik points to the man standing in the clearing.

Tea?

*grows some tea leaves and hands them to rabbitfist*

There.

- - - Updated - - -

They cut down trees! They start fires!

thank you, now i need water and a cup to cook tea.i don't know what happens when i not drunked a tea after 4 days, but after it happened they broguth me everyday a tea onto my desk

is one of you guys having tea?

Telik, starting to get annoyed by the constant tea remarks finally snaps, "WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH YOUR TEA?! WE ARE STUCK IN A PLACE WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT, NO FOOD, AND ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS TEA?!" Telik calms himself down after the outrage. "Sorry for that..I have issues with anger.."

Tea?

*grows some tea leaves and hands them to rabbitfist*

There.

- - - Updated - - -

They cut down trees! They start fires!

"I've never seen them do anything like that..I wonder what they would do to a rabbit.."

Telik, starting to get annoyed by the constant tea remarks finally snaps, "WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH YOUR TEA?! WE ARE STUCK IN A PLACE WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT, NO FOOD, AND ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS TEA?!" Telik calms himself down after the outrage. "Sorry for that..I have issues with anger.."

NO TEA?!*transforms into a 10 metre high black beaver with bunny ears*

Food? Well, there are berry patches in the forest... And carrots as well. We could head over there...

"It is about dawn time, it's bright enough to where the beast is gone, I'll go get some berries." Telik realizes he needs something to carry them in and spends the next hour or so making a very crude basket. "Off I go!"

Don't mind if i doName: AdamRace: Human (Used to be half demon, but that curse is over now)Personality:A bit wierd, but nice to others.Backstory: Back in the victorian times, a young man, Adam, was transported and possesed by two demons. this possesion made him power mad, and after finally taking over the don't starve world, the demons took over him alltogether. he turned into a giant, wich was defeated by a couple of creatured and wotnot (Like Newleaf) and the demons within disapeared. Nowdays, Those demons are Adam's slaves/ minions.Abillities: Can summon a shadow sword, medium size, and he coomands his two demon minions.

Don't mind if i doName: AdamRace: Human (Used to be half demon, but that curse is over now)Personality:A bit wierd, but nice to others.Backstory: Back in the victorian times, a young man, Adam, was transported and possesed by two demons. this possesion made him power mad, and after finally taking over the don't starve world, the demons took over him alltogether. he turned into a giant, wich was defeated by a couple of creatured and wotnot (Like Newleaf) and the demons within disapeared. Nowdays, Those demons are Adam's slaves/ minions.Abillities: Can summon a shadow sword, medium size, and he coomands his two demon minions.

Go to the first page under characters.