Even Gods can bleed

monsterr4

"But Maxwell is still alive... Somehow, he doesn't have a body, but he's still there. After he died he cursed me."

"if he doesn't have a body then he's just a wandering soul... I could be able to track him down if I remembered his scent..."

Maxwell isn't dead... He can't be. It's not possible! But he's finally out of the throne! I need to get to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxwell isn't dead... He can't be. It's not possible! But he's finally out of the throne! I need to get to him.

- - - Updated - - -

*nods my head*

"I'll join you."

*looks at cat*

Yes, now that he's free, he'd love to see a real kitsuine! And scince he's not in the throne anymore... Please call him will. I never want to hear the name maxwell again.

- - - Updated - - -

*looks at cat*

Yes, now that he's free, he'd love to see a real kitsuine! And scince he's not in the throne anymore... Please call him will. I never want to hear the name maxwell again.

*looks at cat*

- - - Updated - - -

*looks at cat*

"Will..."

*nods my head*

"but I can't remember his scent unless you have something..."

Unless I...

*takes off glasses*

Try these.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I...

*takes off glasses*

Try these.

*takes a quick sniff at the glasses and then looks around with my ears perked*

"Seems like he's in a dry area..."

*points south*

"somewhere south but I can't tell how far it is."

His son...? Will never had children... He got married, but I don't recal children!

- - - Updated - - -

His son...? Will never had children... He got married, but I don't recal children!

"I think he 'adopted' one, by force."

Um... Cat... Mind if I climb up? I mean, I could hardly keep up with you guys...

- - - Updated - - -

Um... Cat... Mind if I climb up? I mean, I could hardly keep up with you guys...

*stops and nods my head*

"Sure its fine"

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope the throne's effect has worn off...

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope the throne's effect has worn off...

"the Throne's effect?"

*climbs onto cats shoulder*

Yes, the throne corrupted him. I just hope he's still not corrupted...

- - - Updated - - -

*climbs onto cats shoulder*

Yes, the throne corrupted him. I just hope he's still not corrupted...

"If it corrupted him... there is a cure if he is still like that but I think that wouldn't happen."