need help on some things

before the update i was running the game fine on my laptops gpu(geforce gt555m) with "quality" as priority, after the update the game now has terrible fps and when it smooths out as Soon as i harvest e.g. grass it feels like the stutter when saving but worse, like 2 seconds worse. so i found a way to fix the fps and stutter by forcing it to use my onboard gpu, works fine looks great but yeah i still want to use my gpu for this game. so can i have opinions on how to proceed with this, should i report this as a bug or something or just live with the fix i did? or just give me your suggestion. thanks :D

now the technical problem is out of the way, i just want to ask if after getting the eggs of tallbirds will they never leave me alone? and if i do kill one will it respawn?

well thats about it, thanks in advance :D

now the technical problem is out of the way, i just want to ask if after getting the eggs of tallbirds will they never leave me alone? and if i do kill one will it respawn?

well thats about it, thanks in advance :D

They do leave you alone. I had a few chase me for almost 1 in-game day, and I'm pretty sure they still return to their nest once the sun sets.

I do not think they respawn yet once killed. It would be nice if there were different age variations of the Tall Birds, and if the Tall Bird eggs have a chance of hatching into a Tall Bird if left in the nest for a certain amount of time.

Try going to the options menu and turning off "bloom". And if you steal there egg they will be angry forever and they DON'T respawn.

Oh no, they are angry "forever" now? That's not good, that needs to change. As I said in another thread, the Tall Birds chase the player for far too long with this current build of Don't Starve.

tried to turn off the bloom it helped by removing the stutter but the low fps is still there, gonna revert it back to my onboard gpu

and yeah about the tallbird i think i found a bug, got its egg and panics coz it wont stop chasing me killed it and alt+f4 the game XD continued from the last save, looked at my inventory i have the egg, checked the nest there was still a tall bird, but i dont have the meat from the killed tallbird.

Edited by CyruSXD
missing letter