BUG: Two guards on first level

Dicetrain

In the first level if you kill the two guards by dropping the light on them, their deaths aren't counted at the end-of-level checklist. Several of my friends also noticed these two guards not crossed out so I counted soldiers as I went along to find out it was them, I killed them another way and they were properly checked off.

Edit: Oh, this is the windows version on Steam.

Edited by Dicetrain

• MOTD

Hey! Thanks for the heads up. We'll try and re-produce this at the office. Environment kills should count to your kill count indeedy.

I'll add this to our list of things to check. If we push a future update we'll see if it's an easy thing to fix up.

Thanks for letting us know!

I also ran into a rather complicated one and I'm not sure if it would be replicable.

I was on the level where you kill the guy and the alarms go off according to the scenario. After that I went to lower the elevator like planned. However, after this I realized there was a whole group of guys back there and they weren't actually chasing me, just looking for me. So I go back to kill them but it took a couple checkpoint resets since it was a rather complicated ordeal to stealth kill all of them and hide bodies without the alarm (gameplay version) being raised. I finish and go to move on but then the elevator wasn't saved in the lowered position, yet the activated elevator button was, so I couldn't use it to bring the elevator down out of the way. It remained like that even after exiting and going back into the game, so I had to bail on that level run

In the first level if you kill the two guards by dropping the light on them, their deaths aren't counted at the end-of-level checklist.

Oh...

I thought it is specification,not a bug.

I utilized it,and I got 62500pts at the first level.

'Friendly Fire' is not counted,too.

Edit:On XBOX version