[Muffycake] Rp with Lumpy

Muffycake

*the ice staff Wilson gave you lets off a cool aura, maybe pressing it against your leg will be like an icepack?*

Hmm..*takes the ice staff*..maybe...?..why not.? *presses it lightly against the leg*....that helps a bit..

*the staff lights up and blasts your leg, your leg is now covered in ice*

O.o......Oh ****.....*waits a few minutes...just staring at the leg*...hmm....but anyways...i doesn't hurt anymore....but...what to do now?...*looks around*

*as you open the chest you see a hammer and chisel, the ice is too hard to use either or both to break away the ice, but it can chip little bits off... care for some ice sculpturing?*

Hmmm...*takes hammer and chisel and tries to carve a bit*...

*you carved the whole ice cast, the designs are "fancy" designs wrapping around the whole thing. you put it up to the sun and it brightens the whole room. the steps are getting louder*

Looks kinda nice....art with my leg..

*the footsteps are close, you peek out the window to see that it isnt john, but a giant creature with huge horns a huge mane and one eye.. it is also snowing...how long did you sleep?...*

What the heck?!? O.o.....what....what if they won't come back?..I need help!

*takes out the ice staff and attacks the monster*...

*all of a sudden John emerges from the forest next to wilson and punches the monster then bi*ch slaps backhands the Monster, causing him to studder backwards. John grabs the monster by its antlers, then lifts it off his feet and starts spinning in circles. using the momentum to fling the monster into the nearby ocean, causing it to drown.* Edited by Lumpy Treeguard

*all of a sudden John emerges from the forest next to wilson and punches the monster then bi*ch slaps backhands the Monster, causing him to studder backwards. John grabs the monster by its horns, then hits it off his feet and starts spinning in circles. using the momentum to fling the monster into the nearby ocean, causing it to drown.*

*takes a carpet and hides the leg*...John! *hobbles to next to Wilson* Wilson?

*takes a carpet and hides the leg*...John! *hobbles to next to Wilson* Wilson?

*john doesnt respond to you, he walks over to wilson. wilson is leaving a small pool of blood, his skull was slightly cracked open and bleeding, and god knows what happened to his ribs... john picks up wilson and carries him to the house.*John: you need to help him, hes my only friend other than you...