[Muffycake] Rp with Lumpy

Muffycake

Wilson:Its ok you can tell me, i wont bite..

I..It's just..I never had the chance to...really..talk to my mom...and my sister.too...the fact that I don't have a real family anymore..so depressing..and then THIS! I'm stuck on that damn island..and then..I nearly got killed by giant spider..*sniff*...but..but why?..do I deserve this?

I..It's just..I never had the chance to...really..talk to my mom...and my sister.too...the fact that I don't have a real family anymore..so depressing..and then THIS! I'm stuck on that damn island..and then..I nearly got killed by giant spider..*sniff*...but..but why?..do I deserve this?

*looks at with a sad face* at least you had them in your life, i know i talk highly of my family, but when i was a child my parents were always busy or sleeping. my father worked all day slept all night, my mom was always in her room... her immune system was so poor she was deathly ill almost all the time... i spent so much of my time in my room, reading books, then a science text book fell and hit me in the head for the top of the shelf.. form then on i worked on sciencey stuff, trying to find a cure for mother. the next thing you know im in highschool and mother passed away.. i swore on her grave i will find a cure, even if it would be too late to save her. after i left the house i bought all sorts of science equipment and began my work... till that damn radio talked to me... nobody could ever deserve an experience like this... *slight chuckle* my first day here i- i saw a 10 foot tall bird fighting a pig walking on two feet. these are the kinds of things you'd read in storybooks..

*looks at with a sad face* at least you had them in your life, i know i talk highly of my family, but when i was a child my parents were always busy or sleeping. my father worked all day slept all night, my mom was always in her room... her immune system was so poor she was deathly ill almost all the time... i spent so much of my time in my room, reading books, then a science text book fell and hit me in the head for the top of the shelf.. form then on i worked on sciencey stuff, trying to find a cure for mother. the next thing you know im in highschool and mother passed away.. i swore on her grave i will find a cure, even if it would be too late to save her. after i left the house i bought all sorts of science equipment and began my work... till that damn radio talked to me... nobody could ever deserve an experience like this... *slight chuckle* my first day here i- i saw a 10 foot tall bird fighting a pig walking on two feet. these are the kinds of things you'd read in storybooks..

I'm..s..so sorry!...*sniff*

there is no need, i havent given up *puts hand on shoulder* and you shouldnt either, always have hope. and i will always be here for you.. whenever you need anything *slightly smiles*

Thank you dear! *sniffs..tries to smile a bit* You're a real friend! *hugs him*