Sign in to follow this  
Muffycake

[Muffycake] Rp with Lumpy

Muffycake    65

Thats a young age

I was tailoring with my mom when I was young. We were really poor so we had to make our own clothes...we didn't had the money to buy clothes..

I was tailoring with my mom when I was young. We were really poor so we had to make our own clothes...we didn't had the money to buy clothes..

Id pay to have clothes made by you, again, why didnt you open your own tailor store?

Muffycake    65

Id pay to have clothes made by you, again, why didnt you open your own tailor store?

I always have the feeling I'm not good enough for anything..I don't know why...maybe because of my past..

I always have the feeling I'm not good enough for anything..I don't know why...maybe because of my past..

If you never think youll be good at anything.. you never will, but you.. you got something god gave you, it is best you use it

Edited by Lumpy Treeguard

Muffycake    65

If you never think youll be good at anything.. you never will, but you.. you got something god gave you, it is best you use it

My mom always said I have talent..I wish I could have go to school...because maybe they would have support it there..

Muffycake    65

Of course, i think that they make you look smart, which you are!

Thank you!...I wonder why people call me smart...when I was young, I didn't go to school. I had to read a lot to learn..

Thank you!...I wonder why people call me smart...when I was young, I didn't go to school. I had to read a lot to learn..

What truly makes you smart isnt school, its what you choose to do with your brain.