Don't Starve Roleplay

WalrusMan

(Srry I was gone)

Hello! My name is Newleaf, veteran treeguard, at your service! I swear I know you from somewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone I'm Bacck!

- - - Updated - - -

Me?

Welcome back! We tried not to make too much of a mess

(Srry I was gone)

Hello! My name is Newleaf, veteran treeguard, at your service! I swear I know you from somewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back! We tried not to make too much of a mess

"No you don't! You not from here! You leave, now! All you, NOW!"

"Hi kitsune! What about the rest of you? Your on my territory! I can have you killed for that!"

"don't bullsh*t us kate. Or I'll have another flavor in my flavorful dictionary!"

- - - Updated - - -

"Hi kitsune! What about the rest of you? Your on my territory! I can have you killed for that!"

"don't bullsh*t us kate. Or I'll have another flavor in my flavorful dictionary!"

- - - Updated - - -

"Kate? I no Kate! I Silver Arrow. You not friend, you must leave!"

"No it not! You must leave!" *whistles and Indians poke out from trees and point arrows at them* "NOW LEAVE!"

woah, calm down! also, I am a tree. I doubt arrows will do much to me...*claps hands twice and the the trees turn into treeguards*

"No it not! You must leave!" *whistles and Indians poke out from trees and point arrows at them* "NOW LEAVE!"

*whines a little*"I though Indians were a friend of nature... I guess that doesn't count for a kitsune like me?"*gets even more depressed*