1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

oh yes you are

Are you seriously trying to get into a flame war with me? Because if so, you really SHOULD be removed from the RP.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yes you are

Are you seriously trying to get into a flame war with me? Because if so, you really SHOULD be removed from the RP.

Jesus christ, this thread is growing fast. Just yesterday it was at page 51. What is happening? Will this be the next "life on the islands"? Find out next time, on Spongebob, the bravest sponge.

Life on the Islands is back on it's feet, so don't worry :D

(Nonononononono! NO! Please don't leave! Don't! Please don't! I enjoy running from you!)

Sorry, but Life on the Islands is back anyways. I'm not going to spend time on an RP thread where there's a member who's going to kill off my character and ruin my lore every chance he gets. I THINK there's an open spot on Life on the Islands, you can try to get in if you want to RP with me.

Sorry, but Life on the Islands is back anyways. I'm not going to spend time on an RP thread where there's a member who's going to kill off my character and ruin my lore every chance he gets. I THINK there's an open spot on Life on the Islands, you can try to get in if you want to RP with me.

That would be cool!

ooc: lord blaze, you know i made the thread and not you, im choosing if he is out of the thread or not and i know that some things in the roleplay are crazy, but it is so.and if you say battal makes the thread worse i ignore it because it rude.and have you asked how the others thinks over it?and i think battal makes the thread more interesting, its a good challenge to find out if he is an friend or an enemywell, if there are somemore troublemakers in my roleplay threads i do not anymore want to make roleplays, and at the next roleplay i make an whiteboard system.ic:*pulls a knife out and pokes himself in the heart.throws it in a volcano*Battal:huh, what happened?i got revived.but how?

Flame, I have been in this RP since the first one they made. I have an entire god-lord setup already, what makes you think you can bust in, take my title, declare me a weakling, kill my character, and then engineer your own whole new lore? You just started! And then on top of it, you say I'm ruining the RP. Maybe if you had actually read it you would understand what's going on!

post-8220-13764597115451_thumb.jpgDon't feed the troll!

*Will looks on with shock at how everything fell apart while away.*"Well, that's enough life for me one day, don't you say?"*Will jumps off the cliff and is impaled on a spike, dead.*OOC: This is my formal quitting. Sorry, I just don't have time to RP, and this one is falling apart.