1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

just then lordflame appears in hell lord-battal you are violating the god laws she must be either a follower or the same element as you to send her to the afterlife and so you forfeit your power and age and an orb covers lord-battal and then a young powerless lord-battle is seen in his place and kate teleports back

- - - Updated - - -

oh by the way say hello to blaze for me

Edited by LordFlame

just then lordflame appears in hell lord-battal you are violating the god laws she must be either a follower or the same element as you to send her to the afterlife and so you forfeit your power and age and an orb covers lord-battal and then a young powerless lord-battle is seen in his place and kate teleports back

- - - Updated - - -

oh by the way say hello to blaze for me

*Blows apart the orb and drags Flame and Kate back into the Underworld*

You obviously know nothing, mortal...I am lord of the dead. All dead are considered my followers...and you are intruding in my home. Speak now, and fast, before I eliminate your soul from existence!

lordflame proceeds to ready his blade and lunges it towards lord-battal and slices him in half and for good measure throws a rock at him you seriously thought you could beat a higher god I guess your Delicious then procedes to start eating himOOC:Lord-battal you already have a role-play so please stop trying to wreck this one

also a god's power is measured by a multiple of things descendants followers worshipers and you have none:frown:don't you know how god power goes a tri-god is better than a dual-god and I'm a tri god plus in god years am more powerfulkate then returns to the surface and then flame disappears after eating lord-battalalso I know god of death who's far more powerful than you and can control 500000000 times your armyalso everyone ignore lord-battal he's dead

Edited by LordFlame

Flame, I have been in this RP since the first one they made. I have an entire god-lord setup already, what makes you think you can bust in, take my title, declare me a weakling, kill my character, and then engineer your own whole new lore? You just started! And then on top of it, you say I'm ruining the RP. Maybe if you had actually read it you would understand what's going on!