1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

*Will sneaks out of camp to the shore line, and assumes his true form. He then proceeds to sit upon a tree stump and gaze at the moon.*"If only I had never fallen for that trap, I might be somewhere else."

''say pal, you don't looks so go-BOORING!hey let me speak out!it cost much power to teleport other people!''said maxwell.''what you've done!you teleported the black fog here too!oh good this isn't good, william''''who told you my real name?it were never spoke out since... ermmm, which year is in your time?''''2015''''wow, im over 600 years that i were in my age!what has changed, what prcoess with the technic do you made?''''i don't know, im just a lizard, but what i only know is that all humans died to the apocalypse.but we have another problem, i must warn the others!*climbs in a small cave and comes on the other end of a hill out*''

*Will hears the far off noise of the group awakening, and returns to his human form.*"Great, another day in the nut house..."

well, the roleplay made an big progress, but it would be cool if you can draw some pictures for the roleplay

*Wakes up.**Sees some merms fighting spiders in the disdance.*"These would make perfect minions... they're fast and strong... only they smell like fish..."*Sees a merm die.**Turns the merm into a zombie.*"Yes! Perfect! Now, go and hunt! Bring me food!"*The merm goes to hunt rabbits**The merm brings Turil 1 rabbit.*"PERFECT! I SHALL MAKE AN ARMY OF YOU! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh god you smell even worse now... now, bring some fire materials! And build me somesort of a shelter! Meanwhile I shall search for more dead to raise! Soon I will rule this land!"*The merm slowly starts to gather wood.*

Hey, I know that this is my first post, and I'm kinda late, but do you mind if I join in? I've been looking at these forums for awhile now, and I kinda want to contribute. I promise I'll try to play by the rules :calm:

its okay because we didn't reached the maximum of 12 roleplayers, you are the 7th and welcome to the forums

Name: NewleafGender: MaleRace: Young treeguardBackstory: Newleaf and his family were surviving in the forest, surrounded by other trees and shrubberies and whatnot. After the explosion, Newleaf's parents died due to chemical rain during the aftermath, While it only sent Newleaf into a coma that lasted for a year.How he looks: He looks like a basic treeguard, but instead of being huge he is about human size.Special abilities: He can grow to the size of a normal treeguard and have the same attributes (strength, speed, etc.) but he can only do this by rooting himself to the ground and being unable to move his feet. He can also morph into a normal tree, but, again, by rooting himself.Motto: What did we ever do to you?