what do you want to sea after the caves are done?

we all know that the caves are still in progress status, but what will come if they finished?this thread is there to collect ideas what klei could make after they finished the underground.also i think we will eventually get to enter the ocean or an desert or djungle biome?what do you expect?

Anyway, I want to see the sea in this game! Right now the sea is only an uncrossable barrier that is only for that reason. I think they should add scuba stuff. But since fire goes out underwater, and fireflies drown, you have to have a lantern meaning you have to go to a cave to be able to go underwater. You would have to go into a pond thing and you would then mess around. You could catch fish, eat fish, spears are now throwable, you can find trenches and have a grand old time at the bottom of the sea with scary fish with glowy dangly things on their head. It would fit in with don't starve too.

Anyway, I want to see the sea in this game! Right now the sea is only an uncrossable barrier that is only for that reason. I think they should add scuba stuff. But since fire goes out underwater, and fireflies drown, you have to have a lantern meaning you have to go to a cave to be able to go underwater. You would have to go into a pond thing and you would then mess around. You could catch fish, eat fish, spears are now throwable, you can find trenches and have a grand old time at the bottom of the sea with scary fish with glowy dangly things on their head. It would fit in with don't starve too.

the same thing i expected, but it would be hard because how you want to get deeper when you only can go in the compass directions?then with the fact that ye deeper you go the more are you dangered to die because you can drown(not like ben)and the fact you aren't a merm.then i thought about new insanity creatures.you can see under some rocks in the sea yellow glowing eyes sometimes.when you go deeper there will your sanity drown faster and more eyes will be seen.after sometime you get stalked by eels that will follow you over the time to the moment you get in higher deeps or kill them.then this fact with the caves it could be some shorter way to the deeps of the sea.then i thought about shark attacks and crabs and a beach on some locations from that you can get into the sea.