The Day Theme Song is stuck in my head

oh god, I can't get it out.

I'm sure there will be more music put in the game, but I really would like to make sure we get some. Mostly just different day themes. I'd really like to see some different music play for every different day so it doesn't get stale. Maybe have certain music for certain biomes and have the music transition into it really well. Example: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie music. I'd really like something like that. Anything to just get some more music for the day cycle. It's maddening listening to it day after day.

Some good music will really keep this game going and will keep it memorable for years. I know some of the only reason I remember to play games like Dustforce or Scott Pilgrim again is because the music is so good and so diverse. I hope we can get something like that in this game too since we're expected to play it for so long.

I'm sure there's more music on the way, but like I said, try to find a way to spice it up and make it unique. Music for different days, or music that matches biomes and transitions with you or maybe something cooler.

Fully agreed, I like the style of the music in the game, but we need lots more of it. Good theme music really adds to the game and makes it that much more amazing. I have to admit that I really like the day theme song though, even after hearing it 600 times or so.