[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

(me and maxwell have great fun in the caves, we found splumonkeys and ancient walls, looks like the place where the ancient walls are were houses)

(" i have an idea! lets put the only houses players can enter.. underground!" -Maxwell

"GENIUS" -Kevin)

(and now i just want to get out of his labyrinth, good that i made a ice staff sometime before i died)

*xardas sees jenny and warrick in his near*

(well if were gonna RP ill have you know that since im feeling kinda down, warrick is gonna too. because this whole time ive been saying whatever i would say if i were there, like reactions to certain situations.. like when you were blowing up your brewing stuff, or when warricks base was destroyed, so dont be surprised if warrick seems down)

(well if were gonna RP ill have you know that since im feeling kinda down, warrick is gonna too. because this whole time ive been saying whatever i would say if i were there, like reactions to certain situations.. like when you were blowing up your brewing stuff, or when warricks base was destroyed, so dont be surprised if warrick seems down)

(awwwww *goes in his shameful hutch*)

(nono its fine, i doubt it'll seem like an difference. wait wait you have an original hutch and a shameful one? cx)

(well, i have my normal hutch, my town hutch, my shameful hutch, my sad hutch, my angry hu...wait i have 14 of them, my forever alone hutch, and my roleplay hutch.and then a heart hutch if i would have a girlfriend *goes in the sad hutch*)

(well, i have my normal hutch, my town hutch, my shameful hutch, my sad hutch, my angry hu...wait i have 14 of them, my forever alone hutch, and my roleplay hutch.and then a heart hutch if i would have a girlfriend *goes in the sad hutch*)

(do they have emotional themed decor?)

(yes, but not the angry ones.i destroy them and i don't will buy furniture that i would destroy, anyway, ill walk back in the roleplay hutch *sniff**walks in the roleplay hutch*)

( yeah... @Muffycake is offline, but we can try, like we can do the machine battle if ya want)

something crazy happened, maxwell transformed me into a demon because i burned his clockworks, but then he made a deal with me that he transforms me back for my magic power and now im here

I know, i was there... i just wasnt paying attention to the conversation

Edited by Warrick