[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

(demons are powerful creatures, and xardas is a bit now like the hulk)

( and me john and jenny are still like mortals, We dont give ourselfs overwhelming power, warricks greatest power is either his skills in the craft or his claymore, and johns is his medical and militarily career IDK whats jennys powers are. i was expecting like summon like 2 night crawlers for your side per day, not giant arse dragons that shoot lightning)

Edited by Warrick

( and me john and jenny are still like mortals, We dont give ourselfs overwhelming power, warricks greatest power is either his skills in the craft or his claymore, and johns is his medical and militarily career IDK whats jennys powers are. i was expecting like summon like 2 night crawlers for your sede per day, not giant arse dragons that shoot lightning)

(have an idea to change it)

(i dont mean to ruin the fun with your character, i just dont want him to be able to overpower any of the others with the snap of an finger D: )

(its okay for me, and you know we still have the magic tools from the shadows, and xardas has no skills in social things for surviving so, lets change)

(its okay for me, and you know we still have the magic tools from the shadows, and xardas has no skills in social things for surviving so, lets change)

(there got to be a way *makes "the thinker" statue pose* )

Edited by Warrick