Don't Starve 10 Fps

Hello. When i say this game i want to buy it.First i play demo o google chrome then i buy it on steam. Now i want play but all time i have 10 fps and slowmode. When i play it on google chrome i have normal fps but i cant play on google chrome because i dont have key. I have notebook:4gb ram,geforce gt540m and intel core i5.Can you help me?

Hello. When i say this game i want to buy it.First i play demo o google chrome then i buy it on steam. Now i want play but all time i have 10 fps and slowmode. When i play it on google chrome i have normal fps but i cant play on google chrome because i dont have key. I have notebook:4gb ram,geforce gt540m and intel core i5.Can you help me?

I had the same exact problem! I found the solution in another thread. I have the same exact video card and the problem was that my video card had triple buffering/vertical sync disabled for the game. Open up your NVIDIA control panel, choose manage 3D settings, and select Don't Starve under program settings (you may have to browse for it, it's in steam/common/don't starve/bin).

Turn on triple buffering and vertical sync and it should work! Not sure which fixed the problem but enjoy.