Why Don't Starve is the best game, EVER!

I saw it on a stream (DrMaple, if you see this, i bought the game because of you :D) and i just HAD to buy it.

Well, i told it all my friends and now 6 more people have the game. Three bought, three free. God i already love this game, i hope when it's out it gets continuing patches (like Minecraft, World of Warcraft or [insert other popular game with updates here])

Hehe, calling it the best game ever might be a bit prematurly, but it is indeed great. I also hope that it will be like Minecraft with constant updates for a long time to come.

More, I hope that it becomes open enough (i.e. sandbox) that players have lots of options available as to what they can accomplish in the game and set their own goals accordingly.

More, I hope that it becomes open enough (i.e. sandbox) that players have lots of options available as to what they can accomplish in the game and set their own goals accordingly.

There currently already is, it is just that most of the goals are made up by the player. But who knows with an update or 5.