Offer 1 Don't starve Steam Key, for other Steam stuff

espe

Hello everyone. I bought this wonderful game 2 days ago, and I still have my 1 free giftable copy of it on Steam.

As my steam account is fairly new, because I basically only played starcraft and some even older stuff, it is pretty barren. So I'd love to trade for something out of the "less than 10 bucks" box, pretty much whatever game is a nice single player experience regardless of genre. If you have a game where you would say "Hey, that guy lived in a f****ing cave, he must play this", shoot me an offer :)

I would love a copy of don't starve, would you want dota 2 for it?

Unfortunately not. Tried to get into dota 1 back in the days, and MOBA games are just ... not for me :(

Also : I don't have the time to get good, and especially not the nerves to be bad in that community :D

I have an extra copy of Half-Life 2 on Steam, if you're interested in that. I'd definitely recommend playing it at some point, regardless of if you get it from me or not!

As I sent you in a PM yesterday (don't no if you have seen it or not), I'd be up for it if you are still interested and didn't get it yourself by now.

Other than that my offer would still be open, so if anybody else would be interested: speak up, and in case I get no answer, we'll work something out :)