Splattercat's Launch Playthrough!

Splattercat

I've had this one on hold for quite some time, as I had showcased most of the gameplay aspects, but last night I bit the bullet and decided it was time to get another Don't Starve Playthrough running. That being said, I hope you'll all choose to join me as I check out the new things / traps that Maxwell has in store for me, and aid me in my attempt at not starving. It has been a few months since I last uploaded Don't Starve, so I am a tad rusty, however for the purposes of the journey I've chosen to play WX-78 as he's my favorite character. (With regard to his snarky anti-human robot comments.) Hopefully this will be a long running series and I invite you to check the series out, I'll be uploading and updating this thread frequently so if you have any questions,comments, or concerns, by all means throw them into the thread and I'll do my best to answer them in a satisfactory manner.

cheers guys!

In this episode we take part in all manner of scientific objects to figure out how much time we have until winter. We upgrade our cooking supplies and start farming bunnies for the future. Later on we'll try not to spoil them with lavish box housing.

In this episode, we strike out from home in search of incredibly evil flowers and mechanical goodies to further increase our tech level. We find ourselves entrenched in a snakelike maze of islands, and discuss the merits of pet squirrels.

In this episode we tiptoe through the tulips in the most promiscuous sort of ways. We seek out enemies galore, nearly get killed and come back with a fistful of goodies to continue our adventures across this unnamed island. A strange door makes an appearance.

Edited by Splattercat

In this episode we continue looking for alternative lifestyle inclined marble, and attempt to clear out the rest our map space. Unfortunately winter makes an appearance and cuts our enjoyment of the sunny weather short. Time to make preparations!

We begin our desperate scramble to overcome an early winter. With dwindling, unprepared, and an all around skimp selection of foodstuffs we set out to make sure we can survive the upcoming 15 days. Traps are created and we begin to jerk animals fleshy hides for our consumption.

In this episode we set out to hunt a Koalefant, as winter has been quite nippy and it's been weeks since our nipples softened out. (One can only be stiff chested for so long before the whole experience becomes tiresome.) Additionally we run through the basic aspects of winter survival, including drying racks and the use of heat stones to supplement time away from the camp fire. Bunnies are hunted liberally and devoured voraciously.