What about this?..

What about a new thing like, an underground world that you can enter by a ladder

with full of new experiences.

Features,

- Same/new rescources for example Crystals,Charcoal, Ores

- New monsters for example Skeletons , Moles with tiny mining hats :beaten:, Scorpions,

Cockroaches, Worms, Beetles

- No day/night time only darkness

- Same/New friendly species "Check New/same monsters for example"

There could be also different ground levels "to imagine easy what i am saying" , for example you can go deeper underground by ladders or maybe elevators "if it is not to hightechy".

If you like my idea!, feel free to post any adding thoughts to it.

or if you have a Critism about it, post it!

Big Cuddle,

Mr.Cuddles

Yup, as the Captain pointed out the idea of an underground realm has been mentioned several times. In fact, I'm one of the people who brings it up the most... and you could say I'm the iyet the Captain never mentions that fact. :p

So let's talk caves! :D

What about a new thing like, an underground world that you can enter by a ladder

with full of new experiences.

Well a ladder is new (to me at least). My own suggestions revolve around finding cavern-like holes in the ground that require rope to descend. When ready the player can descend the rope, which triggers a loading screen of you climbing with the only light shining down from above (unless you have a miner's helmet). Then when you reach the bottom you would have a small area illuminated from above and you need to equip a light source to proceed further, or risk being devoured by a Grue.

Same/new rescources for example Crystals,Charcoal, Ores

Well you can find charcoal by burning down trees... unless you meant coal. Ores have been mentioned, including iron, copper, and a few others. While diamonds have also been brought up, there wasn't talk about crystals... and I think that finding quartz and other strange crystals might be interesting.

New monsters for example Skeletons , Moles with tiny mining hats :beaten:, Scorpions, Cockroaches, Worms, Beetles

Well that's an interesting collection of creatures... not sure if they really strike my fancy. Then again, I'm not sure there has been much speculation over the different types of monsters one might find underground. I wouldn't mind some type of fungus or sline-based creatures... maybe giant worms too (were you suggesting monstrous-sized worms?).

No day/night time only darkness

Yup. Light management would become the most important aspect as you would have to make sure that you didn't venture so far as you couldn't return before your light sources are all used up. I wonder, it would be cool if you could find and use crystals to reflect sunlight, sort of like what they did with those metal plates in "The Mummy", to illuminate a path from the entrance to some point in the caverns. I'm not suggesting this be natural, but rather that you need to collect crystal and invent a device that focuses light beams. Then, at least during the day, you could have paths in the underground darkness that were illuminated. Of course when the sun sets these paths would be plunged into darkness.

Same/New friendly species "Check New/same monsters for example"

Not sure we need friendly underground species. In terms of animals, aka "food", I suggested albino fish which players could collect from underground pools. For other food, the general opinion was finding mushrooms.

There could be also different ground levels "to imagine easy what i am saying" , for example you can go deeper underground by ladders or maybe elevators "if it is not to hightechy".

I don't know... I like exploration, but I'm worried about investing too much into an underground area. I mean, I want to survive on the island, not turn this into Minecraft where I spend half my time underground. But that's just my opinion.

Of course if islands later become seperated (i.e. no land bridges) it would be neat if the caverns could lead to some of these other islands... maybe letting you find ones you may not have otherwise located.

Good ideas, be sure to keep them coming!