Endgame loadout needs more diversity

For now, if you have enough corestone technically you can obtain the best weapons in the game after clearing only 3 stages. The Floracrane weapons from the Molded Grave is so good almost all the other weapons are overshadowed by the Floracrane weapons. And the Floracrane armor seems to have too good options compared to other armors. Offers so much defence, advantage to crits, and these armors are even light, which helps you a lot to position yourself, and make distance from the enemies.

image.png.3286921ffee7601d2a85d6a2b3949a63.png

↑ Basically what all the endgame outfit looks like.

Some of the weapons from early stages have really interesting and unique utilities. But in the end the late-game scenery ends up to just spamming the Floracrane skills everywhere (At least most of the public matchmaking I got into). After clearing all 4 stages using earlygame weapons just feels inferior because the damage itself is quite lower than the lategame weapons. Lower damage means you'll lose more health when using those earlygame weapons than using the Floracrane weapons. It may not sounds realistic but I'm even fine if all the weapons' damages are same. Personally I feel the difference between weapon damage a bit off. Consider technically how fast you can reach to the Molded Grave with your crewmates in frenzy 0. Assume the endgame contents are not a real endgame since there will be more contents added in the future, I hope there will be more ways to upgrade early stage equipments further by clearing higher frenzy levels of those early stages. Those weapons are too unique to be abandoned even after clearing every stages.

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 2

I personally still use an item from the 1st area that makes your dodges deal damage/knockback because i still think its a fun way to keep your hitstreak going and i really wish it was more viable later on lmao. (i still make it work tho)

• Like 1
  • Health 1